I've got a few questions about being bullish above $705 as it conflicts with my long term model projection.
The most important
$QQQ level is $705 Critical Support.
Price has bounced off it ALL YEAR LONG and when it failed in July there was a larger correction.
The simplest way to trade right now is take longs off this level until it breaks.
The long term model has been INSANELY accurate, but if you've been risk off since the highs, with
$QQQ now down 8%, you don't want to miss a potential recovery waiting for another 1% of downside.
Especially when you have a major support level to trade against.
I went long off $705, took profits at $714, and now I'm holding a core position.
If price recovers, I'm positioned for a move back to all time highs. If the move fails, I can scratch the trade at breakeven.
Ultimately, I'm expecting a retest of the lows but as long as $705 critical support holds, I'm long.