Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad) header
Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad) profile picture

TA | Charts | Patterns | Handmade Quality Quilts | Old Ladies | Naptime | Warm Glasses Of Shut The Hell Up | Memes | 1000% Financial Advice | VERY Retarded

Joined December 2017
Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)Photo by Hal L (@Rest_Home_Chad)
“Fake and gay”
Fake & Gay! Moussa Diawara, the Malian national featured in this shockingly poorly researched @60Minutes report, now faces allegations of immigration FRAUD after his asylum application surfaced, revealing that he claimed to be a HOMOSEXUAL man who feared persecution in Mali. Read more ⬇️
21
306
3
9,829
372,707
feels like unknown unknown black swan szn and it's kind of hard to prepare for that by definition
11
4
1
74
8,864
Jeez, cleaned out the sellers nicely. Very strong
384
129
212
2,050
934,413
The structure is really starting to make more sense if we do get this move. $Btc
1
1
1
8
636
He bought $ANSEM at $450M
188
170
30
2,317
157,307
oil goes down, rates go lower, market goes higher...
1,665
663
1,060
7,342
2,115,169
Soon, they will blame the news and the fact that it made no sense for market to go lower..
11
3
137
8,752
Hal L retweeted
Imagine longing here. bitcoin:native
17
3
1
74
13,575
Replying to @ThisIsNuse
It’s the 1.618 of the current 5th wave extension. $Sol
1
1
1
5
501
👆👇 What do you think? First chart: $Xrp / $Btc Second chart: #Xrp / #Usd I think local bottom. Great place for nice relief bounce long.
1
1
1
6
709
We can see that spot CVD is very strong $BTC
9
1
50
4,416
Replying to @Healingsoul9876
I’ve been bullish and saying over and over that we aren’t going to run the 61,750 low for weeks. Market is very bullish here rn. After the NYO reaction this morning I don’t think you’re going to get an entry near the area you were hoping for. Tomorrow is probably a good day to look for an entry as Thursdays are often bearish days and Thursdays are well known to be an opportune days for entires. Don’t get greedy. Bc careful of leverage. Don’t wait past tomorrow. I’m targeting the $2300 area on $Eth and the 73,000 area for $Btc. I’m pretty sure this is going to happen fast. Don’t be fooled by the Clarity Act vote if it happens this weekend. It will likely pump like crazy upon announcement and then the vote fails and we dump to mid to low 50ks from there and fast. I have a feeling the NYO low this morning isn’t going to be ran but don’t hold me to that. I may be wrong. But sure feels that’s what’s about to happen.
1
6
478
Throwin a bid in at 62,300. For the culture
1
8
532
Low 70ks bulls.. I do think you’re going to win here before we head back down to 50ks. Just a little more chop. We are getting close to an end. It’s def decision time. I don’t trust this move up yet though. Not unless it breaks out of the bull flag and gets a successful retest. The 62k area long scenario is getting stronger and stronger for me every time I look at the charts. I took 80% off my long up here and letting small bit ride. Made money so I can’t complain if I’m wrong about exiting majority of it early. The more I look the more I think we’re going back down for one more final 5th leg to 62k area. These look like 3 wave zigzags on these very likely A and B waves shown here before this corrective move down started from the top. Which means there should be 5 legs down in this entire bull flag bc it’s all a C wave if this is correct. And it looks to me like this is the case. The 3 wave zigzag HH often singles you’re going to have a 5 leg correction. Idk about you but that’s a pretty strong 3 wave zigzag B imo(especially when you follow the wave length rules) and I also don’t think the full 5 waves are in on the C. This has largely been a perps driven rally too. I’ve got more that suggests we come down again from here but it’s too much/detailed to share. And I remind you of the post I made yesterday with the fractal I shared in it (retweeted here). Highly recommend seeing that entire post. That 62k buy wall is still there as of yesterday. If we do get this scenario, there’s a ‘possible’ bottom tick 1 Min FVG entry right around the 61,950 area right in the last untapped OB crevice. Double check the exact price on the exchange you are trading on. Use your discretion as always ofc. We don’t have to tap this low into them but we’ve been hitting bottom 1 and 5 min level deep FVGs on these key OBs on Btc and Gold quite a bit this last couple months. Also watch for the algos to possibly start dumping price down right into our 62k target area right when August offical hits bc of the historical August data. $Btc
Alright I’ve gotten some strong hits on the market just now tonight that I want to get out and share real quick. First off, I don’t love the reaction we’re getting off this MSB bounce we’re having right now. It’s a double Daily SFP too on this close but they are both quite weak and I don’t love what I’m seeing after the fact. My first strong hit, I’ve gotten some VERY good confirmation that we’re VERY likely going to see the 72k/73k area before we head to the low 50ks. That move is extremely likely coming before we go a lot lower imo. A really good confirmation. I think gold is going to hit 4,500 area too on this same move before we head back down again. The other strong hit Im getting, which has been on my mind for a couple days now, is that I think this last higher low at 62,470 area is far enough away from the 3 previous higher lows(which are all a lot closer to each other btw) that it can be ran without creating a full cascade flush down. The point I was explaining in my post yesterday(retweet here). And with price acting the way it is here, I have a feeling we may run this 62,470 low before we go up. It doesn’t have to, but I think it’s becoming quite likely the more this develops. I would have liked to see us at least head up to 65,800 or even 64,700 by now. The corn is too weak here and time is running out. It’s taking a bit too long, something this up. FOMC is in a matter of 14 hours from now. We should be higher for this low to be safe. PLUS: Look how similar this fractal looks to price right now. Notice the similarities on the actual low it didn’t run. This last one is almost a fluke. PLUS: Right after I’m literally getting all these hits that we may run this one low only before up and not the next ones starting at 61,750 and below, I see what Wulf just posted here with all the strong buy walls forming right in the low 62ks area just below this last low. I’d be careful if your stop is just below this current low. Move it to below 61750 or 62k if you can. Or move your SL to break even if you can going into FOMC tomorrow morning and look to possibly long low 62ks if we go down there. I could be wrong, but watch out for a volatile FOMC wick down here. I do think we are most likely still heading up to 72/73k very soon. $Btc
1
1
10
2,304
Hal L retweeted
1
1
1
6
680
Replying to @Altamash_921
Plan still the same 54k, big relief bounce to ____ (possibly to 87k area) then black swan to low 40ks minimum
1
1
1
1
323
Hal L retweeted
$BTC Price swept Monthly Lows and pumped back up, Now I am expecting it to go higher and test 62-62.5k and then reject from there and continue to dump lower (56-58k). If price doesn't reject from the marked HVN zone, Then, we are very likely going to 63.8k - 64.3k and test that zone for further confirmation, I am pretty confident that we won't go past that level. Currently I have a long running and these 2 zones are where I will look to TP.
$BTC So far so good, price swept the pwL (62.3k) and tapped into our bounce zone. There's a possibility this zone holds and we get to 65k again. If we get the 4H close above the pwL (62.3k), then we are most likely gonna get to 65k again and then start dumping afterwards.
17
17
2
134
38,196
Dang even Shin had my adamant 86/87k to 40k scenario. Very rarely seen. I’ve only recently started questioning it. You still see this scenario or mid 70ks likely before say mid 50ks Shin? Thanks for the amazing update. Anyone not following Shinigami do not hesitate. He’s one of the GOATS around here.
1
1
6
464
This is absolutely unreal. On Monday, $BTC pumped from $63,600 to $67,300 liquidating $774M. From Tuesday to Thursday, $BTC dumped back to $62,200 liquidating another $1.23B! And then today, $BTC pumped back above $63,800 liquidating $217M more. $2.22B total Crypto liquidations this week alone!!! Now, $60,000 - $62,000 has sizable liquidity below that could be swept next. However, $64,000 - $67,000 has significantly larger liquidation clusters stacked up, making this the 'higher probability' zone to visit next. Market makers are laughing right now.
49
30
2
314
156,592
Replying to @mutlu_ozz
This is what I see. It’s possible it goes higher than this first box but most likely not. When you see Xrp around $2, I’d put a major warning flag on every position imo. Prob good time to exit everything. We should get around eight and a half cents for the downside target minimum I’m pretty sure. Maybe lower. $Ada
1
7
634